- 800w OSET motor, air/spring forks, compression and rebound adjustable shock,
- Powerful and 'reach adjustable' hydraulic disc brakes and custom OSET designed Kenda tyres with a different profile for the front and rear.
- Alloy hubs, handlebars, steering stem, foot-pegs and more ensure that weight is kept to a minimum.
- High quality bearings are used in the headset, swingarm and wheels.
- Sturdy steel frame combines with all other components to make a bike that will be good for years of use.
- Magnetic cut-out switch with lanyard, ensure safety first.
- A separate key switch is easily removable by the parent when it's time to take a break!
- OSET controller has been designed for our exclusive '3 dial' system, which allows parents to easily adjust the power, speed and response characteristics of the bike.
- It can be set from a very mellow machine at walking pace and low power, all the way up to a competition level machine with maximum power.
- For riders aged 5 - 7
- RRP: £1,849.00
"My son got his first OSET at 3. It was a 12.5. He has since moved up to an OSET 16.0 R - What fabulous bikes! The OSET 16.0 R was so amazing that I bought a 24.0 R for myself. I’m so impressed with the build quality of all 3 bikes. Keep up the good work guys!" - Jess Lorentzen, Iowa, USA.
The OSET 16.0R is typically 'OSET' - great for learning skills, but enormous fun! It's a bonus that the bikes are cheap and easy to maintain, and hold an incredibly high resale value.
Find your nearest dealer